TRANSFERRA UN LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “We” or “TRANSFERRA”) are committed to comply with the applicable laws with respect to the privacy of our clients (hereinafter referred to as “You” or the “Client”).
This Policy is intended to inform you about the methods of collecting, processing, storing and using Your personal data by TRANSFERRA, as well as Your rights in terms of the protection of personal data under the applicable laws.
This Policy applies to information We collect when You sign up for TRANSFERRA services, when You access or use Our internet site, when You communicate with Our personnel, or when You engage with Us in any other way (collectively, the “Services”). This Policy additionally includes information We collect if You have not enrolled for Our direct services but have made purchases by indirectly using TRANSFERRA’s network.
TRANSFERRA may alter this Policy periodically by posting the updated version on the Website. If we make major modifications to this Policy, We will alert You by e-mail or through posting a notice during login into the system.
In order to use Our Services, You need to accept this Policy.
1. Information We Collect
1.1. When You sign up for an account on Our Website (the “Account”), We collect personal information concerning You including Your full name, passport/ID information (including picture), physical look (photo/video), address, day of birth, e-mail address, phone number, financial information. When relevant, We additionally gather details about Your organization including Your firm name, lawful type, organization type, nature and also function of Your organization, organization address, company phone number, the directors and supreme useful owners, info on the agents, officers as well as shareholders of Your service (including information/data discussed over).
1.2. In order to perform purchases that You execute, We gather Your checking account information.
1.3. For research studies or marketing objectives, We may from time to time accumulate various other information when You register including your choices and interests.
1.4. In order to validate Your identity as needed by applicable anti-money laundering laws and also in order to combat fraud, We may accumulate certain information concerning You from third parties.
1.5. When You use the Services, We accumulate information relating to Your transactions consisting of time, place, purchase quantity, settlement method.
1.8. When You access the Website, We might automatically gather information including (but not limited to) Your IP address, running operation system, browser type, identifiers for Your computer or smartphone, the date and time as well as Your visit practices.
2. Processing Information Concerning You
2.1. We use information collected about You in order to provide the Services and also to provide all appropriate details to You.
2.2. We may use such information:
- to evaluate any kind of applications to get the Services, provide the Services as mentioned in agreements between You and Us and also to provide You with other details, services and products that you request from Us;
- to make it possible for fraud defence as well as threat monitoring processes such as inspecting third party permissions, listings and various other data sources to make sure that You are eligible to receive the Services;
- to monitor, avoid as well as detect unauthorised settlement purchases;
- to abide by Our legal and compliance obligations;
- to respond to enquiries, send out notifications related to the Services and also provide client assistance;
- to offer You details about various other product or services We provide that are similar to those that You have used or shown interest in;
- to provide You with information regarding various other service or products that may interest You;
- to educate You about any kind of adjustments to Our services;
- to ensure that the content of the Website is presented in the most hassle-free manner for You;
- to communicate with You regarding news, updates to the Services, and also to educate You regarding any promotions and incentives supplied by Us and/or Our partners.
3. Using Your Personal Data
3.1. We might divulge information to the degree required by the third parties that perform certain processes on Our behalf.
3.2. We may also share information collected about You with the third parties who We collaborate with on advertising campaigns, special deals or other events or activities. You have the choice to opt out of such interactions.
3.3. We might likewise divulge accumulated information:
- if disclosure is necessary to abide by any type of relevant regulation;
- to impose appropriate terms or policies;
- to protect or stabilize the Services;
- to protect Our civil liberties.
3.4. Notwithstanding the above, We will constantly make sure that your personal information is up to date & securely stored in accordance with this Policy and also applicable information security regulations.
4. Transferring Information Internationally
4.1. We might transfer information collected regarding You to the third parties acting on Our behalf that may be located in nations outside of the UK, European Economic Area (“EEA”) or nations deemed by the European authorities to have adequate data defence. These various other countries may not use the exact same degree of defence for the information collected regarding You, although We will in any case collect, store and also use Your information in conformity with this Policy and the applicable laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
4.2. TRANSFERRA guarantees to share information only with those organisations that satisfy an appropriate degree of data defence in terms with corresponding information defence regulations.
5. Data Protection
5.1. We are dedicated to making certain that the information accumulated regarding You is safe. We take affordable actions including management, technical and also physical handling to secure Your information from loss, theft, abuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, modification. When You are logged right into Your account, all online communication is protected.
5.2. This high level of protection can just be as effective if You follow certain protection techniques Yourself including never ever sharing Your Account or login details with any individual. If You believe that any of Your Account login information has been compromised, You can change your password any time via Our Website, yet You ought to always additionally call client support immediately.
5.3. Transmission of information via the internet is not entirely protected. As a result, We cannot guarantee the security of the transmission of Your information to Us. We do not bear risks if clients use unsecured data channels/unstable internet connection. However, once We have received Your details, We will utilize strict procedures and also safety and security frameworks to avoid unsanctioned access.
6.1. We are required by legislation to keep specific records of the information collected about You for a duration of at the very least 5 (five) years after termination of Your Account. We reserve the right to remove any details collected concerning You upon discontinuation of Your Account, unless You instruct Us otherwise. If required, We will keep storing Your information, for instance, Your purchase history, which You may require for accounting purposes.
6.2. Regardless of the above, You can ask for the removal of your information. Depending on the Services that have been provided by TRANSFERRA to allow the connection to continue, We might be required to hold particular data for 5 (five) years from the day of demand of removal of information for legal purposes. We cannot continue to provide the Services to You if You request the deletion of Your data.
6.3. You can ask for the deletion of Your data using the dashboard or by emailing this demand to email@example.com.
7. Cookies Web Beacons
7.1. We use a variety of cookies and internet beacons within the Website and related applications. Cookies are tiny data documents which are placed on Your computer system, smartphone or any other tool as You search the Website or make use of any one of Our applications or web-based software. Web beacons are small graphic images or various other internet programming code which may be present on the Website and e-mail messages.
7.2. We may utilize cookies as well as web beacons in order to:
- customise the Services to Your preference;
- promote reliable procedure of our internet sites and applications;
- to track internet site traffic or application load for statistical functions as well as to keep an eye on which web pages or functions users find useful or otherwise;
- to determine Your identity upon Account login and to help You when resetting Your password;
- to ensure meeting Our regulatory commitments, such as anti-money laundering and anti-fraud responsibilities, as well as stop Your Account from being broken into.
7.4. The cookies or web beacons will never ever allow Us to access any other details about You on Your computer system, mobile device or any other gadget aside from the information You choose to show to Us.
7.5. A lot of web browsers automatically accept cookies however You may modify Your internet browser settings to decline cookies. Denying cookies utilized by the Website, mobile application or online software cabinet may stop You from maximizing Your user experience.
8. Linking to Various Other Sites
If You access web links on Our Website to third party websites which are not owned by TRANSFERRA, please be aware that these websites have their own personal privacy policies. We do not accept any obligation or responsibility for these personal privacy policies. You must check and evaluate such privacy policies before You share any personal data within such third-party websites.
9. Your Right to Data
9.1. You have the right to demand access to the personal information that We hold about You as well as You may constantly direct Us not to do any of the following: accumulating, storing or sharing the details regarding You as described in this Policy.
9.2. If You request that We no longer process Your data, We will no more be able to provide any Services to You.
9.3. You have the right to obtain from Us:
- Right to Access Your Information: You can ask Us for a copy of Your personal information and can request a duplicate of personal information You supplied in readable form.
- Challenge, or Restriction or Restricted Use of Data: You can ask Us to stop using all or several of Your personal data or to restrict Our use of it.
- Amend Information: You can ask for the correction or update of individual data that We hold about You.
- Remove Data: You can ask Us to get rid of or erase all or a few of Your personal data.
- Information Portability: You have the right to transmit the data to an additional controller without limitation from TRANSFERRA.
9.4. If You would like to request a copy of Your personal data, to modify, remove or upgrade specific individual data or withdraw Your consent to the handling of data from Us, You can send Your request in free form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.5. If You are not completely satisfied, You can lodge a complaint with the relevant authorities (in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office at: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/). TRANSFERRA will cooperate completely with any type of such investigation and also venture to satisfy all queries as quickly as possible.
10. Revoking Authorization
If You decide to withdraw Your consent to Our additional handling as explained in this Policy, please note that we might no longer have the ability to provide You the Services that You have requested and also may therefore terminate the respective arrangements with You. Additionally, We might be required to continue to hold your personal information to meet legal as well as regulatory obligations.
Feedback or questions regarding this Policy are welcomed and can be addressed
(i) via e-mail to email@example.com and
(ii) by posting to 37th Floor 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, Greater London, London, United Kingdom, E14 5AA.